Wire-mesh trolley with LED lights kit for GERMINATION AND GRAFTING
Trolley consisting of:
- Wire-mesh base with two fixed and two swiveling wheels
- 4 columns
- 4 wire-mesh shelves
- 4 water trays
- lights kit (for the 4 shelves of the trolley)
The research and development team of Organizzazione Orlandelli, in collaboration with the partner C-Led, has designed this new model of grid trolley to meet the new market needs. This trolley has been specially designed for germination and grafting and is able to offer better wear resistance also in high humidity environments. The new Organizzazione Orlandelli Grid Trolley is made entirely of Made in Italy galvanized iron.
This grid trolley has the same dimensions as the standard “Danish Container” trolley for easier handling and space management.
Nowadays the nursery techniques of germination and grafting of small and young plants in an indoor environment foresee different protocols depending on the type of starting material. In vitro micropropagation, the production of cuttings, the grafting of young horticultural plants, etc., are generally carried out in environments with climate and health control, called clean rooms, on special illuminated shelves.
Thanks to the possibility of adding water trays on the shelves, it is possible to simplify the irrigation process of germinating or grafting plants.
Adding water tray is advantageous because:
The pluses of indoor cultivation with Organizzazione Orlandelli grid trolleys and C-LED lights for germination and grafting
- It allows to optimize the irrigation times of the plants
- Keeps plants hydrated
- Avoid wasting water
- Helps keep rooms dry
Types of use of the cold white light spectrum:
- Optimized production cycles
- Increase in production
- Trolleys optimized for floriculture and mushrooming in high humidity environments
- Healthier and more beautiful plants
- Grafting / grafting (e.g. varieties of melon, tomato ...)
- Experimentation (e.g. winterization: experimental tests on varieties to be sown in the autumn months such as wheat, barley ...)
- Micropropagation (e.g. fruit trees: peach, apricot, olive, kiwi ...)
- Cutting / Rooting (e.g. hemp)
A selection of the best products for sale on orlandelli.it