Wire-mesh trolley with LED lights kit for microgreens
The research and development team of Organizzazione Orlandelli, in collaboration with the partner C-Led, has designed this new model of grid trolley to meet the new market needs, creating a trolley for the cultivation of a wide variety of plants, able to offer better wear resistance even in high humidity environments. The new grid trolley by Organizzazione Orlandelli is made entirely of galvanized iron made in Italy.
This grid trolley has the same dimensions as the standard “Danish Container” trolley for easier handling and space management.
Nowadays the nursery techniques for the production of small and young plants in an indoor environment foresee different protocols depending on the type of starting material.
Thanks to the possibility of adding water trays on the shelves, it is possible to simplify the irrigation process of the plants in cultivation.
Adding water tray is advantageous because:
The pluses of indoor cultivation with Orlandelli grid trolleys and C-LED lights
- Allows to optimize the irrigation times of the plants
- Keeps plants hydrated
- Avoid wasting water
- Helps keep the premises dry
NATURAL type of light
- Optimized production cycles
- Increase in production
- Trolleys optimized for floriculture and mushrooming in high humidity environments
- Healthier and more beautiful plants
From laboratory tests, a red / blue / white light spectrum was developed which generates an intense purplish color to the eye.
The red light / blue light ratio is 1: 1, with a double red peak to optimize the photosynthetic process.
The white light base is necessary to optimize the physiological processes of the plant.
Types of use of the Natural light spectrum:
The Natural type of light is ideal for the cultivation of all the varieties that we want to grow indoors with accelerated growth. The light of these lamps is specific for baby leaves or microgreens, or micro-vegetables, here are some examples:
- Asteraceae - lettuce, endive, escarole, chicory, radish
- Apiaceae - dill, carrot, fennel, celery
- Amaryllidaceae - garlic, onion, leek
- Amaranthaceae - amaranth, chard, chard, spinach
- Brassicaceae - cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, leaf cabbage, savoy cabbage, turnip greens, cress, mizuna, radish, arugula, mustard and tatsoi
- Cucurbitaceae - melon, cucumber, pumpkin
- Herbaceous species - oats, soft wheat, durum wheat, corn, barley, rice, quinoa.
A selection of the best products for sale on orlandelli.it