LED lights Slim
The use of LED lamps in the horticulture sector represents an innovation that offers numerous advantages. Compared to traditional NEON or sodium lamps, Slim LED lights offer:
- Energy saving
- Reduced ignition times
- Reduced volumes and weights
- Less heat emission
The greater energy saving of the Slim lamps allows for greater efficiency as well as a reduction in on and off times. The volume and weight of the lamps reduced to a minimum, together with the lower heat emission, allow the Slim lamps to be kept closer to each other in plant factories or other similar cultivation systems for seedlings, improving their photosynthetic efficiency and reducing the consumption.
In recent years, major technological innovations for LED lamps have been introduced to the market, in particular the ability to emit exactly the amount of light and the specific light spectrum (color of light) to stimulate plant growth.
Slim lamps are available in two different types, to offer a specific light spectrum based on the intended use.
Types of light
Germination and grafting:
Slim germination and grafting lamps have a cool white light spectrum. The cool white LED light is ideal for stimulating germination or grafting and in all those phases that require stasis, or a suspension of plant growth. Types of use of the cold white light spectrum:
Microgreens and vegetative growth:
- Grafting / grafting (e.g. varieties of melon, tomato ...)
- Experimentation (e.g. winterization: experimental tests on varieties to be sown in the autumn months such as wheat, barley ...)
- Micropropagation (e.g. fruit trees: peach, apricot, olive, kiwi ...)
- Cutting / Rooting (e.g. hemp)
Slim lamps for microgreens have a red / blue / white light spectrum that generates an intense purplish color to the eye. The red light / blue light ratio is 1: 1, with a double red peak to optimize the photosynthetic process. The white light base is necessary to optimize the physiological processes of the plant. This type of light is ideal for all varieties that need to be grown indoors with accelerated growth and is also specific for baby leaves, microgreens or micro-vegetables such as:
Power Supply / Driver
- Asteraceae - lettuce, endive, escarole, chicory, radicchio
- Apiaceae - dill, carrot, fennel, celery
- Amaryllidaceae - garlic, onion, leek
- Amaranthaceae - amaranth, chard, chard, spinach
- Brassicaceae - cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, leaf cabbage, savoy cabbage, turnip greens, cress, mizuna, radish, arugula, mustard and tatsoi
- Cucurbitaceae - melon, cucumber, pumpkin
- Herbaceous species - oats, soft wheat, durum wheat, corn, barley, rice, quinoa.
To work these lamps need a power supply / driver. The maximum number of lamps supported by the driver varies according to the type of light spectrum.
One power supply supports at most:
The power supply / driver is not included. To add a power supply / driver, visit the dedicated page.
- 16 germination lamps
- 10 lamps for microgreens
SLIM LED Lights - Natural & Cool White
|Full par (Blue-White-Red)
|55 - 100
||40 - 75
|220 (driver) | 24 V (led)
||220 (driver) | 24 V (led)
|max 35° | min -10°
||max 35° - min -10°
|1250 x 12 x 16 mm
||DIMENSIONS L x W x H
||1250 x 12 x 16 mm
A selection of the best products for sale on orlandelli.it